Totally Stupid Bankers

Friday 24 July 2009

Letter to TSB July 2009

RE: Your letter – No date or reference number on it
Sort Code: xx-xx-xx
Account: xxxxxxxx
My account was overdrawn in June (caused by Trustcard taking a payment before the due date without any notice). You charged me £150 for this. The high amount caused me to go even more overdrawn which you then charged me again for – you charged me for paying the charge!

I have received a letter (no date or reference number on it) saying that you are going to charge me a further £51 on 3rd August 2009. You expect me to pay £200 for an issue caused by Trustcard?

This is unacceptable.

If you take any more money from my account I will treat it as theft.

I expect a reply to this letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Site

The real stories about Lloyds TSB Bank